Mostly, students find it challenging to compose engaging content in the essay. Sometimes, despite following all predefined rules, students still fail to get a good academic writing score. It happens when students do not compose engaging text in the essay. Doing so is not easy, but it does not mean that you get discouraged and do not even try to do so.
Students need to write attention seeking content in the essay. Only then can students score good grades. It takes blood, sweat, and tears of students to compose a top-notch piece. Grabbing attention is the first rule in academic writing.
A neophyte writer has to fight tooth and nail in doing so. Sometimes, when a student fails to write a compelling introductory paragraph, he asks a professional essay writer to write my essay for me.
If you fail to provoke thought, raise curiosity, or create suspense correctly in the introductory paragraph, you cannot achieve the target of grabbing the attention of the targeted audience. Therefore, it is imperative to learn and understand the importance of creating a compelling introduction paragraph.
- Creating eye-catching introductory paragraph
There are a few tips and predefined rules that make it easy for essay writer to open the essay in an extraordinarily different way. Usually, students often consider hectic or a tedious job to follow those rules. However, it is not entirely the case. Students have to get this point that all the predefined rules and methodologies for academic writing render the roadmap for writing the essay successfully.
Let's begin creating an implicit introductory paragraph by following essential tips.
- Firstly, a scribbler needs to open the essay by presenting a relevant hook statement. There are several types of hook statement, and each type has a unique role to play. However, you need to learn about the hooks. Only then can you use each hook statement according to the topic.
- It can also happen that inscribing a hook statement as an opening sentence of the essay is not essential. For instance, if you are writing a descriptive essay, you will not have to put down any hook statement. Instead, it would help if you opened such an essay as descriptive is by drawing a vivid picture of the scene.
- The next step that a scribbler should follow is defining the topic absolutely. It helps a marker in establishing a better understanding of the topic. Sometimes, it also happens that a topic's statement is so generic that it does not require any definition. In such a case, a scribbler should jump to the next step to mention the reason for composing this particular genre of essay.
- While writing the introduction, one of the most challenging tasks is to mark an intriguing thesis statement. A thesis statement requires the author to put forward a thesis statement intriguingly. Its theme is to clarify the writer's opinion, idea, suggestion, recommendation, or argument regarding the topic. However, it should be concise and interesting enough to raise a curiosity in the reader's mind about the writer's viewpoint.
- Notably, the introductory paragraph should compose of only one precise paragraph. It must be attractive, eye-catching, and intriguing.
Academic writing has become a compulsory subject in schools, colleges, and universities. It has high importance because its scope is vast. It covers all the topics ranging from arts to science subjects, respectively. Therefore, teachers assign write my essay tasks on various topics to evaluate students' mental abilities and grip on a particular subject.
As you can notice that there is no rocket science involved in writing a precise introductory paragraph with bells and whistles; therefore you should not get confused or dreadful while applying the tips mentioned above in this article.